Creamy Vegetable Orzo3:31 PM
Happy New Year EveryOne !
How are you all doing? It has been a couple of month since i posted recipes and visited other blogs....
Iam starting of this Newyear's post with a creamy orzo dish. This is a quick dish and can be made with few simple ingredients....
1/2 cup Orzo
1 1/2 cup Chicken stock
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp dried thyme
1 cup vegetables of your choice, chopped
1/4 cup parmesan cheese,shredded
1. Bring Chicken stock to a boil in a Large saucepan.
2. Add the orzo and cook until it is half done, stirring occasionally.
3. Add in the vegetables, salt, pepper and thyme, cook until the vegetables are
done and the stock is absorbed.
4. Add in half of the cheese and stir.
5. Garnish with the remaining cheese and serve.