Baked Chicken Meatballs6:11 PM
The days are getting much colder now and my family always looks forward for warm, comforting food. Dinner is the only time when everybody gets to gather around and have meal as a family. So i always plan to cook something simple and most importantly comforting.
These Chicken Meatballs are so moist, flavorful and easy to make. You can just mix all the ingredients together, roll them and bake them and the best part of all, you can have these on your dinner table in less than 30minutes.
They would be great over pasta, mixed with marinara sauce as an appetizer or on their own, i served these meatballs over some spaghetti tossed in olive oil and some garlic.
BAKED CHICKEN MEATBALLS
By Sathya Sankar
- 1 lbs ground chicken
- 1/4 cup italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped finley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, crushed
- 3 tablespoon ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients and mix with your hands until everything is combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls about one tablespoon each and place in the lined baking sheet 1/2inch apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the meat balls are cooked through.
- Serve immediately!
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my photos without prior permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own words and link back to Appetite Treats.
- The meatballs can be prepped ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to be baked.
- If you like the meatballs nice and browned, place them under the broiler for few minutes after they are baked.
- If you prefer cheese, you can add 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan.